Skydive Petawawa Cancellation Policy
• If you cancel without giving the required notice (see below), there is a minimum $50 per booked jump cancellation fee applied to the card.
• For “no-shows” or late cancellations on the day of the jumps we do charge full price for the number of booked skydives
• If your plans change we must be notiﬁed at least 48 hours (=2 full days for group sizes of 4 and smaller) , 72 hours (=3 full days for group sizes of 5-9) and 96 hours (=4 full days for group sizes of 10 or more people) prior to your scheduled appointment. Should you fail to do so, there will be a charge of $50 per reserved slot on your credit card. If you do not show up without cancelling at all or if you call in on the day of your appointment you will be charged full price of number of reserved 10,000 ft skydives.
Example 1: if you book for 3 people and cancel the day before the jump: there will be a 3 x $50 charge.
Example 2: if you book for 3 people and 1 person cancels the day before the jump: there will be a 1 x $50 charge.
Example 3: if you book for 3 people and don’t show up: there will be a 3 x $290 charge. If only two people show up without giving the 48 hours notice for the 3rd person there will be a 1x $290 charge.
Example 4: if you book for a skydive for 7 people and cancel 2 days before there will be a charge of 7 x $50 = $350 applied to your card on ﬁle.
• If you make a last minute booking and are already within the cancellation period, the cancellation fees will apply.
• By making reservations and supplying your credit cards information, you agree to our cancellation policy and you authorize Skydive Petawawa Inc. to charge the cancellation fees to your credit card .
• Do not set up an appointment if you are not certain which day will work for you. We cannot accept two identical bookings that are blocking time slots for two separate dates.
Liability Release Form
Skydive Petawawa Inc. informs you skydiving, parachuting and ﬂying are inherently dangerous activities, which may result in serious injury or even deathYou need to be willing and able to understand and accept the above stated risks and will be required to sign a liability release form prior to skydiving.